Installing contrib/tsearch

От Jon Hassen
Тема Installing contrib/tsearch
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hello,

I am hoping that there is someone who has gone through the installation of
the contrib/tsearch module who would be so kind as to instruct me as to
what other things/modules/configurations are required for it to work
properly.

I'm pretty new to this and have been having a difficult time setting it up.
Currently, I am unable to get the tsearch Makefile to see that I really do
have flex installed. I have left a question about that on the novice list
that I hope will get a solution for that issue, but am concerned that there
may be another module/config/issue that I will also need to have running
for it to work.

Am I missing something like needing to have installed postgresql
--with-headers or anything like that?

Anyone have good info? On the flex issue, or anything else? I'd sure
appreciate any help that I could find. And, is it bad form to ask the
developers directly?

I am running:
Solaris 8
postgresql 7.2
flex 2.5.4a
perl 5.005_03
php 4.12
GNUgcc
GNUmake

Thank you,

Jon Hassen

ps Thanks to Tom Lane, who gives so generously of his time to these
newsgroups and ding-dongs like me. You are a gem, Tom.

Сообщение: Re: Dependence beetwen Function
Сообщение: Re: Dependence beetwen Function